This article describes the three Blog Widgets found under the Blog section in Widgets.
Blog Widgets help you manage and display new features to your blog. There are three Blog Widgets available: All Posts, Recent Posts, and Search.
Complete the following steps to use Blog widgets:
1. In the left panel of the website, click Widgets to open the widgets panel.
2. Scroll down and click on Blog widgets.
3. Click and drag the All Posts widget and determine where to drop it on the page.
The All Posts widget is intended to be used on an individual blogs page as it shows any blog that has been published.
4. Click and drag the Recent Posts widget and determine where to drop it on the page.
Recent Posts can be customized to show the most recent Blog posts. This would be a widget that could be placed on the home page to promote the Blog. From Design, you can and select how many of the recent posts you would like visible. More posts are able to be viewed by clicking on the Show More button.
5. Click and drag the Search widget and determine where to drop it on the page.
The Search function allows for an individual to type in keywords in the search bar and find a blog post that contains that keyword. It is simply a search engine for the blog.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.