Update Missing Envelope Numbers
This article describes how to update Missing Envelope Numbers so the data can be recorded in another system.
An alert at the top of either the Giving Dashboard or the Accounts Screen displays if there are Donors with missing Envelope Numbers. Certain Donor Accounts need an Envelope Number to tie contributions to in an external system. An Envelope Number can easily be entered and updated.
- Click on Add to get to the Add Envelope Numbers screen to set the missing Envelope Number.
- Enter a new Envelope Number on the line of the Donor Account.
- Click on the Update Button to Add the Envelope Number. (The system will indicate if the Envelope Number is Already in Use.)
- After each Donor’s Envelope Number has been set they are removed from this page and the number on the alert decreases.
- After the last missing Envelope Number is set, the system redirects back to the Dashboard and the original Missing Envelope Numbers alert is gone.