Run a Tax Report for a Member from Online Giving
This article provides steps to run a tax report for a member from Online Giving via the Account Detail screen.
Steps to run a Tax report from Online Giving:
1. From Giving go to Accounts and locate the desired Account detail page.
2. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to open the dropdown menu.
3. Select Tax Report.
4. On Configure Report select the Report Timeframe.
5. The toggle defaults to Send Emails. (Select this option to automatically email tax statements to donors who have emails addresses.
6. Click on Run Tax Report to download the individual report.
7. Answer Yes to continue for the confirmation statement, "Donors that have email addresses will be emailed a copy of their tax statement. Any statements that cannot be emailed will be included in a PDF and downloaded. Do you want to continue?"
8. A pop up confirms Tax Statement emails have been sent.
Note* An account also tied to the Directory will result in a more comprehensive report that may include cash and check transactions, physical contributions and/or contributions created through the Offerings page if the organization attributed them to the donor. But, an account that is only tied to Online Giving will only result in the Online Giving transactions.
Click here for more information on how to run a tax report for a family or member through the Directory or for how to run a tax report from the Reporting Menu or for how donors download tax statements.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.