Online Gift Analysis Report
This article provides steps to create a report that lists gifts and the status of that gift.
Running a Scheduled Gift report lists information on active gifts. This report is only available if Online Giving is activated and will only list online gifts. The report will not include fulfilled gifts.
Steps to run the report:
1. From Giving go to Reporting.
2. Select the report Online Gift Analysis from the dropdown list.
3. Select desired Funds to include in the report. Select specific funds by clicking the dropdown and selecting the box beside that particular fund or click the check box at the top to select all funds. Use the search field at the top to type in part of the fund name to locate a fund quickly.
4. Select the Gift Status. (More than one status can be selected.)
5. Select from either the Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Year To Date, Last Year or choose a Custom Date Range and use the calendar to set the dates.
6. Select the desired Sort from either Date, Last Name, Status, Frequency, or Amount.
7. Select Run Report to process.
The Name, Status, and Total Gifts Balance is provided for each fund and displayed in the selected sort format.
Reports can be reconfigured using the dropdown selections and run again by selecting the Update Report button.
Reports can be printed or Exported via PDF, Excel and CSV from the cloud icon dropdown.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.