How a Donor Creates a Gift to Give Now
This article provides steps for a Donor to create a gift as a returning user.
A returning Donor is prompted to sign in. When creating a gift to Give Now, if the Donor has not signed in and enters a recognized email into the Create an Account form, they are immediately prompted to sign in.
Here are the steps to configure a gift:
1. From the Online Giving Fund page select the desired Fund and click on Give Now or Give Another Gift if a donation has already been made to that fund.
2. Enter information beginning with choosing an organization to attribute a gift on behalf of if desired. (If it is set up.)
3. Enter the Gift Amount. (Enter any amount or click on a suggested amount.)
4. Enter the Frequency (One Time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Twice Yearly)
5. Enter Start Date for the Gift.
6. Add a note or Special Intention, if desired.
7. Click the Continue button.
Note* Details of the gift are summarized. Hover over the Notes Added question mark icon to review notes, if desired. The gift can be edited or deleted here as well.
8. Ensure the desired Payment method is selected, or add a new payment method.
9. Click on the Complete button.
10. This confirms the online gift has been successfully set up.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.