How a Donor Creates a Gift For a Pledge
This article provides the steps for a Donor to create a Gift for a Pledge.
From the public site a donor can create a gift for a pledge and select an organization to which they can attribute the gift on behalf of.
Steps to create a Gift for a Pledge:
1. From the Funds select the desired Fund.
2. Click on Pledge to Give.
3. On the Pledge Setup page, to attribute a gift on behalf of, choose an organization from the dropdown menu.
4. Enter the Pledge Total Amount.
5. Check the box to give a deposit toward the pledge.
6. Enter the deposit amount.
7. Enter the date of the deposit.
6. Enter Installment Settings including frequency based on desired Gift Type of One Time or Recurring (One Time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly, Twice Yearly).
7. Enter the first installment date.
8. Enter the last installment date.
9. Check the box for any desired additional options.
10. Click Continue to process.
Note* Notice the information is calculated and presented under Your Pledge as well, based on what is entered.
11. Click on the Complete button.
12. The pledge has been submitted!
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.