This article provides information and steps to create a report that forecasts Giving based on scheduled gifts to gauge when money may be coming into a Fund.
The Forecast Report provides a projection for an organization of all the gifts that are set up within the system from the next day’s date onward.
Steps to run report:
- From Giving go to Reporting.
- Select Forecast report from the dropdown menu.
- Enter the desired Forecast End Date. (Forecast report results include the next day’s date through the selected end date.)
- Select the desired Fund or Funds. (Report results are grouped by fund.)
- Click Run Report to ProcessThe Report can be Updated by selecting new drop down components and selecting Update.
- The Report results can be printed or Exported using PDF, CSV or Excel from the cloud icon dropdown and forwarded to others.
- The next day’s date and forecasted end date are visible on the report.
- Note the Forecast Totals. They are added together for a Grand Total.
Check this out for more information About Forecast Reports.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.