Export Form Transactions
This article provides information and steps to export transactions out of our Online Giving system and into a Church Management system.
Here are the steps:
- From Giving go to Online Giving Exports.
- From the Church Manager dropdown select the appropriate Contribution Program. (Different options will populate depending on what program is chosen.)
- From the dropdown select a suggested or custom Date Range.
- Select the Funds to include in the export. (Click the check box at the top to select all the funds. Use the search field at the top to type in part of the Fund name to locate a Fund quickly. Some exports may only allow one fund to be selected.)
- Select the desired Forms. Only Forms that have General Ledger Account Numbers set will display. (Click the check box at the top to select all the funds. Use the search field at the top to type in part of the Form name to locate a Form quickly.
- Once the Date Range, Funds and Forms have been selected determine if the following should be selected:
- Include Guest Accounts – Include any donors who did not register with Online Giving but have chosen to give to the church.
- Only Export Contributions Not Yet Exported – Export will only pull contributions that have not been pulled before, regardless of the date range selected.
- Select Export.
If prompted to complete data regarding missing envelope numbers for contributions made on the export, check this link out for more information.