Add an Image to an Existing Fund
This article explains how to add an image to a fund that has already been created.
In the system adding an image to a fund is called "uploading" an image. They mean the same thing. Two methods of uploading an image are presented here, steps to navigate to a location to upload a saved image and to drag and drop an image to upload. The minimum image size when creating a fund is 672 x 336 pixels. Here are links to more information on how to save an image to the computer, and change and delete an image from a fund.
Steps to Add an Image to an Existing Fund
1. From Giving go to Funds.
2. Select the desired Fund.
3. Click on the Fund that needs the image to open the Fund Details page.
4. Click on Upload Photo.
5. Depending on where you are retrieving the image either "Drag and Drop" a file where it says Drop file here or click on Select File and navigate to where you will retrieve the image. Either will work. But Select File is illustrated here.
How to Select a Saved File
1. Click on Select File and your computer will pop open a navigation screen.
2. Navigate to where the file is saved. ("Pictures" is a good place to save images.)
3. Select the image.
4. Select and click on Open.
Note* The image will land on the screen.
5. Select Upload.
Note* The finished image will populate on the Fund Details page.
Check this out for more information on Uploading an Image when Creating a Fund.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.