Add a Pledge to a Batch
This article provides steps to add a pledge to batch while viewing the batch.
While viewing pledge batches an administrator may need to Add a Pledge to the batch. There are two ways to begin to Add a Pledge when viewing Pledge Batches.
Steps to add a Pledge when viewing a Pledge Batch:
1. From Giving go to Pledges to view the Pledge Batches.
2a. Click on the ADD PLEDGE button.
2b. Or, click on an Offline Source row to open the Batch Detail page.
3. From the Batch Detail page, enter the information to Add a Pledge.
4. Select a Fund from the drop down list. (There may or may not be additional pledge
options presented to select depending on which fund is selected.)
5. Enter the Envelope Number and tab over for the Name to populate if it recognizes the number and if not, enter manually.
Note* If you do not know the envelope number, begin entering a name, if the system does not recognize the name, an option to ADD AS GUEST FAMILY button is viewable to enter new information. If the system identifies the name, a drop down selection of names populates to select the name and the envelope number.
6. Enter the Pledge Total Amount.
7. Select the gift Frequency. (One Time, Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly)
8. The start date defaults to the date of the batch, but the user can specify any date.
10. Select Add to add it to the batch.
Note* To prevent duplicate pledges, the system will warn the user that a donor, family or individual can only have one active pledge per fund.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.