Duplicate a Form
This article provides steps to duplicate forms.
Any form on the Forms listing page can be duplicated. There is no need to start a form from scratch. Once new form is created, it can be set to draft mode if submissions are not desired right away. New fields can be added or adjusted, text can be changed and configuration adjusted.
Here are the steps to duplicate forms:
1. In Forms go to Forms on the side menu.
2. Select the form to duplicate.
3. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the drop down menu.
4. Select Duplicate.
5. Click Review. Ensure all fields are completed prior submission. If information is missing, enter the missing information prior to clicking Submit.
6. Click on Submit.
7. Click on Complete to process.
Note* Set the form status to draft if submissions are not desired yet.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard