Delete a Form
This article provides steps to delete a form.
You may want to delete unused forms to keep them from cluttering up your forms page or to get rid of a form made in error. A form can be deleted provided it does not have any submissions associated with it. If a form does have associated submissions, it cannot be deleted; however, you can instead Archive a Form with associated submissions.
Note* Deleting a form cannot be undone.
Complete the following steps to delete a form:
- In the Forms module, go to Forms in the main menu.
- Locate the desired form and then click the ellipsis (3 vertical dots) to view the drop-down menu.
- Select Delete in the drop-down menu.
- Enter the word Delete to confirm the action.
- Click the Delete button to process.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.