Request Member Information to Update Directory
This article provides steps to request information from a member to update Directory.
Information can be requested from members with an email address, individually, or by using Quick Task filters to send out group requests. The member's response process, whether the request was sent individually or in a group, is the same once the email is received.
Here are the steps to request information from a member to update Directory:
1. From Directory click on Family and Members in the main menu.
2. Search for the desired family.
3. Click on the Family to view the Family Detail screen.
4. Click on the ellipsis to view the drop down menu.
5. Select Request Updated Information from the menu.
6. Click Yes to confirm the action. The member can update their information with the unique, time-sensitive link within 14 days of receiving the information.
Note* Once the information is submitted, it needs administrator approval before it becomes a part of Directory's information.
When a family submits updated information a new card is viewable on the Directory Dashboard. The administrator needs to verify the changes by accepting or declining them. Any changes that have been declined are deleted from the system, this action cannot be undone.
Updates that are accepted are noted in the Activity Page for that family.
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.