Quick Tasks: Export Contact Info
This article describes how to export the contact information of members or families using the quick tasks page.
You can export the contact information of Directory members and families that match your desired filter criteria using the Export Contact Info Quick Task. Use the range of filters on the Quick Tasks page to find the group of members or families you want. The export download provides CSV file containing the contact information of the families and members that meet your filter criteria.
Complete the following steps to use the Export Contact Info Quick Task:
1. In Directory, go to Quick Tasks in the main menu.
2. On the filter card, select the appropriate filter criteria for the families or members you want to find.
3. Click the Apply Filter button. The filters are applied, and the Filtered Results card displays the number of results matching your filter criteria.
To view the entries that match your filter criteria, you can click the View Results button.
To return to the Quick Task options, click the View Options button.
4. Click the Export Contact Info button.
A CSV file is downloaded to your default download folder containing the contact information for Directory entries matching your filter criteria. The following information is listed on the CSV file:
- Family Name
- Formal Name
- Informal Name
- Type (Family or Individual)
- Envelope Number
- Status (Active, Inactive, Deceased)
- Phone Number
- Family / Member Email Address
- Address Line 1
- Address Line 2
- Zip Code
Note* The video is best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.