This article provides steps to add and view a Sacrament in the system.
The admin can add Sacraments to the member's details.
- Baptism, Communion, Confirmation, & Marriage can only be added once
- Penance, Anointing of the Sick, and Holy Orders can be added multiple times
- A Marriage Sacrament is shared between two individuals, see this article for an overview
Here are the steps to add a Sacrament:
1. From the Member Detail Page, select Sacrament from the main menu.
2. Select Add Sacraments.
3. Select the desired Sacrament from the drop down menu. The menu reflects changes as sacraments are added for this member from Baptism -> First Communion -> Confirmation -> Marriage.
4. Enter the date, location, and any notes
5. Click Add Sacrament to process.
The Sacrament badge for Baptism can be viewed on the member card.
And, also on the Family Details Screen.
All Sacrament icons are displayed on an individual’s member card everywhere in the system.
They are viewable on the individual member’s Detail card.
The individual Sacraments are listed on the Sacraments card.
The date of the sacrament can be viewed by hovering over any sacrament icon.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at
full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when you are finished viewing.