Add Billing Payment Methods
This article provides information on how to add a billing payment method.
Payment methods may be added to an account for one time or automatic payments.
Complete the following steps to add a billing payment method:
- Go to Billing in the main menu, and then click Payment Methods.
- In the Payment Methods card, click Add Payment Method.
- Select the account type: Banking Account or Credit Card.
Note* Both bank account and credit card (except American Express) payment methods may be used.
- Enter a Nickname for the account.
- Select the Bank Account Type: Checking or Savings.
- Enter the Routing Number.
- Enter the Account Number.
- Click Add Payment Method to add the account.
- Enter a Nickname for the credit card.
- Enter the Cardholder Name.
- Enter the Card Number.
- Select the Expiration Month and Expiration Year.
- Click Add Payment Method to add the credit card.
Multiple payment method accounts can be set up. Repeat the process for each payment method.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Press Esc on your keyboard when finished viewing.