Turn on Auto Promote Grades
This article provides steps to turn on the auto promote grades feature in settings.
A business manager can turn on the auto promote grades feature in settings to automatically move children to the next grade each year. This avoids having to manually update this information.
Here are the steps to turn on the auto promote grades feature:
1. In Settings go to the Directory Settings card.
2. Click on the ellipses (3 vertical dots) to view the drop down menu.
3. Select Edit Grade Promotion Date from the drop down list.
4. Check the box to Automatically promote grades each year.
5. Select the desired date. A date must be set for all school aged children to be promoted to the next grade.
6. Click on Update to Process.
Note* Children without a set date will not be advanced.
Note* Visual steps are best viewed at full screen. Click Esc on your keyboard when finished viewing.